Customer Service Representative
Do you have experience in customer service? Would you like to work in a coordinating role in an international environment? We are now seeking our next Customer Service Representatives to Nouryon in Gothenburg, Stenungsund and Bohus. In this role you will have many contact areas both internally and externally and you provide high customer service level by building and maintaining customer relationships.
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will fulfill the “Order To Cash” cycle for all assigned orders. You will ensure that the processing and monitoring is managed in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs.
Order to Cash
- Responsible for the timely execution of Order To Cash process for personally assigned customers using SAP.
- Contribute in the order handling for all other customers served by the Customer Service Team, whenever needed in a backup roll.
Servicing customers in line with service-levels defined by the company, such as
- Service related to customer segmentation, lead-times, product availability, demand & supply plan, quality and coordination/booking of transport & logistics.
- Communicate in a professional way with the customers about requests not met as well as upcoming deviations from what has been agreed.
- Input and follow up on complaints and keep customers informed about progression.
- To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
- To be the first point of contact to the assigned customer whilst coordinating the internal network of Performance Formulations and Technology Solutions functions/departments
- Handling and coordination of other customer requests, product information, questionnaires and other types of documents.
- Catch business related information from customers and forward back to Account Managers/sales Managers.
- Support sales functions keeping track on customers demand and report changes in plan back to sales.
- Theoretical education at University or equivalent preferred in area of sales, trade, administration or logistics/distribution.
- Minimum 1-3 year work experience, preferably in a relevant professional area.
- Project process experience and process development highly valuated and preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English. More languages preferred.
- Good IT knowledge, OTI related systems and SAP is preferred.
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills, service minded and positive.
- Good knowledge in terms and conditions relevant to order process
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a temporary position of 9 months on a full-time basis, reporting to Customer Service Supervisor and based in Bohus, Stenungsund or Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Lotta Sellén, Sales Support Manager +46 709 577 314
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand, HR Business Partner +46 709 577 646
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 211 839
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
Vacancy data Closing date 11 May 2021 Vacancy number N0003693 Organization Continent Europe Country Sweden Site Bohus Business
Field Service EngineerAbbott LaboratoriesAbout Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare.2 hour agoShareSolna
Patient AdministratorCircle Health GroupBMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics,7 hour agoShareÅlbyn
Restaurangchef Brödernas JägersoBrödernas RestaurangerRestaurangchef Brödernas Som person är du resultatinriktad och tar ett självständigt ansvar för dina egna arbetsuppgifter. Du tar även7 hour agoShare213 75 Malmö
Laboratory TechnicanModis SverigeModis Life Science is now looking for a laboratory technican for a consultant asigment to customer. The Role The Microbiologist will work closely with the Sterility7 hour agoShareLund
Datacentre TechnicianEquinixDatacentre Technician Are you a self-starter? Do you have extensive experience as a technician and interested in growing in the data center industry? We are looking7 hour agoShareStockholm