Senior Group Legal Counsel
StockholmSenior Group Legal Counsel
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for an experienced Intellectual Property lawyer to join our IP Legal team as part of Electrolux’ Group Legal Affairs function. You will lead our IP-related legal support for Electrolux’ marketing, brand and licensing activities around the globe and report to Electrolux’ Head of IP Legal.
The IP Legal team has a core role in the development, use and protection of intellectual property rights for the Electrolux Group. The team strives to be true business partners and they work closely with all parts of the Electrolux organization that develops, uses and protects the Group’s intellectual property across the world. By understanding the operations and business drivers, the IP Legal team takes an active part in achieving Electrolux’ business objectives.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will be the center of expertise and primary business partner for IP-related legal advice and support for Electrolux’ Global Brand Development and Brand Licensing functions. You will provide and coordinate strategic legal advice in relation to global brand strategy and marketing campaigns. Part of your role will also be to advise on, draft and negotiate a wide range of brand licensing agreements. You will lead, manage and/or support the development of strategy, processes, procedures and guidelines relating to Electrolux’ trademark portfolio.
You will provide relevant training and knowledge sharing on the legal aspects of these activities to business and other members of the Legal Affairs team. As Senior Group Legal Counsel, you will develop and mentor other Legal Counsel and Trademark Coordinators in the IP Legal department to develop marketing and trademark related legal skills in their own areas of responsibility. Part of your role can also be to support trademark infringement actions, IP aspects of M&A and to provide general IP related legal support where required.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
- Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and understand how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Collaborative - You communicate on all levels with clarity and cross-functional approach and build useful networks to foster a positive and friendly work environment.
- Change Agent - You adapt flexibly to new market requirements, develop new approaches and shape our processes.
- Tenacious - Your work is precise and you continuously strive to reach ambitious goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced intellectual property lawyer with at least 7 years relevant experience with a solid law-firm background and, ideally, experience in a multi-national company
- You have worked in an international environment towards multi-functional teams
- You have solid experience and a very good understanding of trademarks, from clearance advice, filing strategy and prosecution to licensing and enforcement
- You have a very good understanding of marketing law and solid experience with clearance advice relating to marketing campaigns, ideally in an international environment
- You have experience of working with general IP-related transactional and contentious matters
- You have a law degree from at least one jurisdiction
- You are fluent in English
- The role involves some travel, so you are flexible to travel when required
Contact person: Chris Murray
Sales Operations ManagerTeradataStockholmLocation: Stockholm, Sweden The Teradata Global Sales Operations and Enablement Group is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency1 hour agoShareStockholm
AssistantEricssonStockholmDate: Apr 9, 2020 Are you ready for an exciting challenge? Business Area Networks (BNEW): where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 30,000 in 931 hour agoShareStockholm
Senior UI ArtistStarbreezeStockholmAre you passionate about making great games and immersive visual & interactive designs? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking5 hour agoShareStockholm
Senior Lighting ArtistStarbreezeStockholmDo you want to work with an award-winning team by creating lighting for one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry? Millions of fans5 hour agoShareStockholm
Sales & Partnerships DirectorAvalanche StudiosStockholmThe Position Avalanche Studios Group are looking for a Sales & Partnerships Director to join the Expansive Worlds division. The Sales & Partnership5 hour agoShareStockholm