Substation Project Manager
Project Manager - copy - copy
The OFCI Project Manager will manage large scale construction projects for clients and assist in making sure the project(s) are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all stakeholders. The Project Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field, managing and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality and safety. The successful candidatewill be client facing with proven communication and organisational skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist delivery of a wide range of projects
- Assist in preparation for meetings, chairing and recording all minutes
- Attend and monitor meetings and escalate any issues that may arise
- Implement project procedures and use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this procedure is always observed
- Assist in the change management process
- Assist the implementation of all key project processes to support the project’s delivery and monitor these processes, reporting and making recommendations to the client team
- Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion
- Regularly conduct site inspections and obtain progress and quality reports
- Monitor site works, record and report non-conforming work and drive the team for follow up, preventative and close out actions
- Assist in the review and assessment of proposed variations in the works and of any actual or anticipated delays to the progress of the works
- Assist in the handover plan, monitor and track the preparation of documentation
- Coordinate with the client team, consultant team and the contractor on all snagging activities, including the schedule and stakeholder engagement
Desired Experience and Education:
- Experience working in a PM role
- Degree qualified in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar construction related discipline
- Chartered or seeking Chartered Project Manager status
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
Are you looking for a career with a leading global organization, working on a dynamic range of projects? Linesight has been providing professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry since 1974. We offer you the opportunity to progress your career, work on exciting projects with world-renowned clients, and be a part of a fast-growing, fast-paced global team.
We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail. As an organization, we seek out innovative self-starters with the skills to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients, and the desire to shape the environments in which we live.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Systems Integrator Saab Inc.Do you want to work with the development of world-class Command and Control Systems? Are you dedicated to develop the best system of system solutions, enjoy working in3 day agoShareJärfälla
Zone Coordinator for IT Infrastructure OperationsSiemensZone IT Coordinator - Siemens Healthineers Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by3 day agoShareStockholm
Start your career working with AD and ADAS at Volvo CarsNexer GroupRoll Övriga ingenjörer och tekniker Kompetens Data/IT Publikationsdatum 1 Dec 2021 Land Sverige Stad Göteborg Deadline för ansökan 313 day agoShareGöteborg
COUNTRY APPROVAL SPECIALIST (SUBMISSIONS SPECIALIST) - SWEDENPPDJOB DESCRIPTION Country Approval Specialist (Submissions Specialist) - Sweden PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life3 day agoShareStockholm
Manager Connected ComplianceScaniaScania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. Connected3 day agoShareSödertälje