Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market. With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events. Axel Arigato currently has 6 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 75 members of staff in 5 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London. Join us!
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for an ambitious and motivated Logistics Coordinator to join our logitics team at our Gothenburg HQ.
The Logistics Coordinators main responsibility is to ensure that all internal and external logistics routines are executed according to the correct process. The position is responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of fulfilment and transportation.
Work includes but not limited to:
- Prepare and complete inbound and outbound shipments for delivery or pickup according to schedule and process.
- First line contact to warehouse partners
- Monitor warehouse processes according to SOP and follow up on SLA
- Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer or department needs and SLAs.
- Obtain RFQ’s (Request for quotation) and submit to the proper department.
- Follow up on and summarize inbound and outbound delivery deviations/issues.
- Resolve problems associated with transportation, import and export, customer problems, and logistics systems.
- Support, if necessary, in the planning and execution of showroom and pop-up stores logistics process.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments, customers, and partners around the world.
- Invoice analyzing and coding
- Assist peers as required (coordinate shipments, reports, routines, training)
- Implement quality service standards that comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Handle claim process against logistics providers
- Analyzing processes and finding efficiencies
What we are looking for:
- Customer focused
- Structured and organized
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and open-minded with a positive mindset
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in transport managment, or freight forwarding
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office escpecially excel and powerpoint
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP or Navision is an advantage
- Have basic knowledge of export and import controls
- Fluent in English
How to apply:
Please apply by providing a motivation letter & CV. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Affiliate Coordinator (1 year temporary contract)ARKETCompany Description Do you want to be a part of building the most loved lifestyle brand? Then you might be the Affiliate Coordinator we are looking for! about us A01-05-2021ShareStockholm
Sales and General Administration (f/m/d) Polymer SolutionsOetikerCompany Description All around the globe customers rely on our safe connection solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 1,800 colleagues in30-04-2021ShareGöteborg
Affiliate Coordinator (1 year temporary contract)H&MAs Affiliate Coordinator your assignment is to coordinate the day-to-day PR work and activities among the PR team, marketing, internal departments and PR agencies. You30-04-2021ShareStockholm
Logistics Coordinator to AB LindexLindexDo you have a burning interest in Logistics and like to coordinate goods flows? We are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to our head office, located in29-04-2021SharePartille
Customer Service RepresentativeNouryonDo you have experience in customer service? Would you like to work in a coordinating role in an international environment? We are now seeking our next Customer Service26-04-2021ShareBohus