Inside Sales Representative / Account Manager with Global Accounts
Lenovo is a $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
Do you enjoy a work culture and environment where you can see your career developing? Are you excited to join one of the leaders in the IT world?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to focus on Acquisition Sales and join the Global Account team. We see a lot of business opportunities across the Nordic region and we will trust you to identify potential customers, develop trustworthy relationships and build Lenovo’s portfolio. You will represent our brand and collaborate with the other commercial teams to grow Lenovo’s market share- the perfect way to boost your skills.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- You acquire and enable new customers across Denmark and Sweden, while maximizing customer satisfaction
- You nurture relationships of trust with the accounts in your designated areas- you provide proactive follow-up, product information and manage their needs and expectations via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings
- You configure products, prices and negotiate to support Lenovo revenue and margin performance and maximize our customer satisfaction
- You cooperate closely with resellers and distributors to fulfil business deals and to deliver profitable revenue growth across your account base
- You work closely with other sales teams in Lenovo to achieve common revenue and profit goals
- You provide weekly account status reporting, quarterly performance reporting, forecasting and business planning vs target
This position requires you to be based near Stockholm area. You will report to the Inside Sales Manager Global accounts and will be supporting customers in Denmark and Sweden. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, ideally acquiring new business
- IT industry experience is preferred
- Professional fluency in English and Swedish
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- A good potential to grow both professionally and personally
- You will be a part of the Number 1 PC vendor in the world.
- Very nice and stimulating office environment
- Performance based rewards
- Flexibility and working from home
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
As this is an international organization, we are looking forward to your application in English.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Area Study Start Up Lead (Clinical Operations))AbbvieAbout AbbVie AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of3 day agoShareSverige
MDM Informatica DevelopersCGI IncPosition Description: Are you skilled in Master Data Management (MDM) and ready for new challenges? We are now looking for an MDM Informatica developer for our Financial3 day agoShareStockholm
Cloud Solution Architecture IC5MicrosoftMicrosoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of3 day agoShareStockholm
Key Account DirectorWildBrainOverview: We are looking for a Key Account Director to join our Nordic Team! Reporting to the Managing Director,you will oversee the relationships of the top clients3 day agoShareStockholm
System Engineer (m/f/d)TUIAs a System Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that enables networking engineering skills and capabilities across TUI. You will provide technical3 day agoShareStockholm