Customer Success Specialist
Help us save the world - meal by meal!
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 70 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We're proud of what we've achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that's where you come in:
We're looking for an exceptional Customer Success Specialist to join the Swedish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Stockholm.
You will be the face to our users and partners and turn them into ambassadors by providing efficient and friendly customer care. You'll inspire and empower them to take action against food waste and to become part of the movement.
Reporting directly to the Head of Success Sweden, you'll play an active part in building our Success team.
- You will join a Customer Success team that is building the Too Good To Go presence in Sweden.
- You will be the main contact for our partners and customers ensuring they receive amazing customer service by answering inquiries through email, chat and phone.
- You will build strong working relationships with partners, understand their priorities and needs, and improve performance.
- You will build and implement processes to encourage, inspire and empower our partners and consumers towards a more sustainable behaviour.
- You will be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand.
- You will collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
If you want to join our waste warrior team, we expect you to be:
- Proactive and ready to act and reach out to partners in order to improve business relationships
- Focused and passionate about customer service. You're happy when you find solutions and turn a discontent user to a true ambassador of Too Good To Go.
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person or situation and be patient.
- Positive! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others feelings, despite the situation.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks: you will answer a fair amount of tickets, chats and phone calls during the day.
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow even further by taking part in various projects.
- Data driven and enthusiastic about always improving on KPI:s and metrics
- Analytical and love building great relationship with new people
- Working somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- You have at least 1-2 years' experience in Customer Service or Account Management.
- You are fully professional proficient in Swedish and English.
- You are an excellent and creative Swedish and English writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- You're a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone up when things need to be sorted out
- You enjoy gaining insights from data and collaborating with other teams to enhance processes and efficiency.
- You are empathetic and remain professional and helpful under pressure.
- You are a team player who loves helping others, building positive relationships and resolving conflicts with our users and partners
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we're proud of the change we're driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you're achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 950+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Closing date: 2021-05-28
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it's only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we're allowed to be ourselves, and we're committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Sales AssistantSandroWe are looking for a Sales Assistant - Part Time to generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional Sandro standards. Sales4 hour agoShareStockholm
Associate Site Logistics TechnicianDowThe Associate Site Logistics Technician (Site Logistics Operator) controls the movement, storage, and shipping of raw materials and finished products, and operations5 hour agoShareLandskrona
MSc thesis: Memory Augmented Neural Nets for Timeseries ModellingEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at9 hour agoShareStockholm
TEAMSALES MANAGERPUMASALES TEAMSALES MANAGER Solna, Sweden SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our9 hour agoShareSolna
Director, Business DevelopmentMasterCardGrows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of9 hour agoShareStockholm