Field Service Engineer, Clinical Diagnostics
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our Clinical Diagnostics Service and Support team. As Field Service Engineer, you will install, service and repair a range of our clinical analysers that are based at customer sites.
This is a field-based role with frequent travel on a weekly basis (75-100% of work time) to customer sites across Sweden and the other Nordic countries (the territory will have a focus on Stockholm and northern Sweden). When not travelling, you will be able to work from home. We are looking for candidates based in Sweden, ideally located within commuting distance of Stockholm.
As a global company, we offer fantastic career development opportunities and training resources, with a number of exciting career pathways dependent on your particular interests and skills. We will provide full product training when you start in role, with ongoing support as you find your feet.
What will you do?
- Support our customers by providing troubleshooting, installation, Preventative Maintenance (PM), repair services, verification and qualification services in a professional and timely manner
- Be familiar with and follow policies around handling of spare parts: ordering, usage, returns and inventory
- Collaborate and communicate with internal partners to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- Provide basic product training on our instrumentation to our customers
- Report all activities on Service Max
- Maintain technical competency by attending trainings, employee meetings and remaining up to speed on new products, markets, customers and competitors
- Act as a Thermo Fisher Ambassador
Who we are looking for:
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or similar), or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Several years’ experience working hands-on with IVD instrumentation or medical devices, including troubleshooting & basic repairs (essential)
- Comfortable working in a customer-facing role, with a customer-focussed mindset
- Fluent in English and advanced Swedish (essential); additional Nordic languages a plus
- A valid Driver’s Licence (essential)
- Familiarity with CRM packages such as Salesforce or Siebel an advantage
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Self-sufficient; comfortable working independently with minimal oversight; logical mindset in setting work priorities
- Willing and able to travel within your territory 4 to 5 days per week, including overnight stays
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary & annual incentive bonus
- Company car
- Benefits package
- Excellent career progression as part of a global company
We look forward to receiving your application in English.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Infrastructure EngineerCubane Solutions ABHeltidRequirements: Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc – Experience in architecting a highly resilient Apache Kafka/Confluent Kafka1 day agoShareSverige
Helgjobb som säljare på Synoptik - LidingöSynoptikTillsvidare +1Endast helgarbete +1Brinner du för service och vill arbeta i en spännande bransch där du arbetar med en mix av både mode och ögonhälsa? Är kundrelationer1 day agoShareMjölby
Säljare 65% till Synoptik - TrelleborgSynoptikVikariatHelgarbete förekommerBrinner du för service och vill arbeta i en spännande bransch där du arbetar med en mix av både mode och ögonhälsa? Är kundrelationer1 day agoShareKalmar
Vice President Processing Channel Management & Key ComponentsTetra PakAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 day agoShareLund
Content Writer, Consumer OperationsKlarnaOn our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and1 day agoShareDistans in Stockholm