Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 500 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- Create, review and understand technical specification for the components
- Analyze customer, product, and safety requirements and verify technical concepts
- Create test plans, execute and document development tests in accordance with standards and internal requirements
- Design, document and support implementation of functional test procedures for mass production
- Support in construction of samples
- Participate in product design reviews and FMEA
- Propose and drive solutions in accordance with function, cost, quality and users’ requirements
- Contribute to quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range
- Working together in an international company with a lot of collaboration between people in different countries and different nationalities
What distinguishes you
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (due to our international working environment)
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in fluid and structural mechanics, thermodynamics and hydraulics
- Knowledge in refrigeration is a benefit
- Experience in working with and interpreting standards
Your future job location offers you
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Personal development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Fitness facilities and sports activities
Please note: Your application will be reviewed after August 9th due to vacation period.
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our5 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to5 hour agoShareLudvika
Mekaniker/TechnicianAVLAVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology5 hour agoShareSödertälje
Communications OfficerStockholm Environment InstituteWe are recruiting a Communications Officer to support SEI Headquarters on two projects focused on translating science to policy and practice in agriculture (AgriFoSe20305 hour agoShareStockholm
Maintenence EngineerRadisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm -...Maintenance Engineer Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter! Are you energetic, enjoy fixing things as this role is more fulfilling than just fixing a light bulb. If5 hour agoShareNorrmalm