As our Compliance Officer, you will be a member of a fantastic global team of 5 Compliance Officers, and report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Do you want to use your competencies in an international environment?
- Do you enjoy combining independent monitoring with being pro-active and giving advice?
- Do you like working in a high pace environment with great opportunities to influence the Compliance and AML area?
Then we are looking for you!
You will be part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Create finance solutions for a better living
The 2nd line Compliance Function is a vital independent function. The function’s role is to, with a risk-based approach, identify compliance risks, recommend actions, monitor and support the Bank. Play an active role in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Bank’s compliance framework.
You will be based in Sweden, but your work arena will be all Ikano Bank’s branches, from your location in Malmö.
Main tasks as Compliance Officer:
- Identify, analyze and interpret and produce documentation on new external regulations that are relevant for the Bank’s licensed operation.
- Independently assess compliance risks and thus contributing to the Compliance Function's overall risk assessment.
- Perform monitoring and controls to secure the Bank’s adherence to external and internal regulations, and how compliance risks are managed in the Bank. Examples of areas are AML, Personal Data Protection and Conduct risk.
- Produce reports based on the monitoring and control including recommendations based on the observations.
- Provide advice, support and training on external and internal requirements applicable to the Bank's licensed operations and ensure that governing documents within relevant areas are kept up to date.
- Inform and train co-workers on new or changed external requirements and relevant internal regulations
- Represent the Compliance Function on relevant meetings and risk committees.
- Regular written reporting to relevant stakeholders, including input to CEO and Board reporting.
- Actively support the business in their work with compliance risk management and promote a strong Compliance culture.
We offer you
Operating at the center of events, you will have a very hands-on and active role, and create a great foundation for further development. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. It is essential that you enjoy working within a broad range of Compliance areas and countries and that you have a pro-active and “can-do”-approach, whilst maintaining an independent position. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
Are you the one for Ikano?
- You have a law degree (LL.M.) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience from the financial sector within the Compliance
- You have proven experience in interpreting external regulations applicable to a Swedish Bank.
- You have knowledge of AML compliance requirements and standards that impact a global financial services firm.
- You have the ability to produce professional written Compliance reports.
- You are fluent in English and either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
- You have an excellent ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels in the organization.
- You have high integrity and are familiar with the 2nd line requirements.
- You like to work independently, and you are proactive with an attitude to inspire and motivate people. It is essential that you are flexible end enjoy shifting between countries / areas / tasks.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
In this recruitment process, Ikano Bank is partnering with Academic Search.
Apply via Academic Search's home page here
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system.
Thank you for your understanding.
About Ikano Bank
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
Accounting ManagerSnow SoftwareCompany Description Every organisation on this globe is using technology to run their business. Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions,1 day agoShareSolna
Administrative AssociateUNICEFJob no: 547993Contract type: Fixed Term AppointmentLevel: G-6Location: SwedenCategories: InnovationUNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach1 day agoShareSverige
Product ManagerAssa AbloyApplication due 2022-02-10 Sales, Marketing & Product Management Mid-senior level Halmstad, Sweden Do you want to bring smart and digital solutions for senior2 day agoShareHalmstad
Engineer PackagingJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesFor more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every2 day agoShareHelsingborg
Compliance EngineerNorthvoltNorthvolt Systems has a mission to design and produce the greenest and safest battery systems for Industrial and Grid applications. Quality and safety is what our2 day agoShareStockholm