Azure Cloud Architect - (Multiple Locations Sweden)
Our client is a European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud-native application services who employs 550+ people in offices across Europe. They are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Platform Strategic Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner.
As a Senior Azure Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data.
- Hands-on experience and in-depthknowledge about MS Azure
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer
- Customer service attitude.
- Have a solid understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Large scale application deployment and management
- Creating solution architectures for availability, performance and cost
- Configuration management systems (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment environments
- Scripting skills
Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team. All in all, you’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU. Willingness to go the extra mile and other things we are looking for in you.
If you have an appetite and/or a deep understanding for cloud infrastructure and its various relations, you catch yourself speaking cloud fluently sometimes in your spare time, and you have several years of industry expertise, we would love to hear from you!
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits;
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and trainings – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
HR ManagerDENSOCompany Description DENSO is looking for a new HR Manager – are you the one? Our current HR Manager is taking on a new role in our European HR team and we are1 day agoShare417 55 Göteborg
Internship within Marketing for Beauty Care RetailHenkelAt Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading1 day agoShareStockholm
Software Developer - Vehicle ComputersBosch GroupCompany Description At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise1 day agoShareLund
Payroll CoordinatorMichael Page SwedenThis Payroll Coordinator works as part of a team that is responsible for the timely and accurate accumulation of payroll data. This will be accomplished by the complete1 day agoShareMalmö
District Sales ExecutiveExpeditorsCompany Description “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder Global supply chain1 day agoShareGöteborg