Talent Acquisition Specialist
**The closing date for applications is September 12th and the placement of the role is Stockholm. The role is a fixed-term contract on 12 month**
Join TUI as our new Talent Acquisition Specialist to help designing innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage top talents for TUI in the Nordic, and ensure vacancies are filled with talented individuals.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Ensuring that TUI Nordic recruitment processes are updated and are followed by hiring managers
- End-to-end recruitment process for roles within Nordics
- Determine selection criteria’s.
- Maximize recruitment pipeline through use of online channels and communication
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Together with TA Lead, drive Employer Branding initiatives and improve the digital TUI Experience for the employee journey in TUI, both internally and externally
- Build collaborative relationships with key Business and People Office stakeholders and understand their recruitment needs
- Hold exit interviews and analyze the data
- 3+ years’ experience from mobile or digital businesses
- Min 2 years focus on Talent Management and Resourcing
- Proven success in delivering digital HR processes using automation
- Degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Independent thinking with results focus – able to quickly sort through information, form an opinion, and develop solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Experience in using psychometric tests and assessment tools desired
- Experience of working with employer branding and different social media platforms is very meritorious
- Fluent in one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish) and English is required
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Super travel discount
- Excellent career development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
Future Talent Programme - Junior Supplier Manager ITTetra PakTraineeAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.3 hour agoShareLund
Content Writer, Consumer OperationsKlarnaOn our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and4 hour agoShareDistans in Stockholm
Group HR Specialist – HR OperationsAxis CommunicationsTillsvidare +1Job Title Group HR Specialist – HR Operations Job Description Are you passionate about employee5 hour agoShareLund
Nordics Regional Office ManagerMSCI IncHeltidYour Team responsibilities Our Team are responsible for the day to day operations in each of our physical office locations (Stockholm, Helsinki, Lulea mainly).7 hour agoShareStockholm
Sequence ProgrammerUbisoftHeltidJob Description Snowdrop is a powerful game engine that enables Ubisoft content creators to set their creative minds free. Fast and flexible, Snowdrop gives developers8 hour agoShareMalmö