SALESTEAMSALES MANAGER Solna, Sweden
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application. YOUR MISSION
Daily business with our customers and team clubs in your area. The role is responsible for establishing strong relationship with those accounts and clubs, understanding their business needs, driving growth and brand visibility. Ensure budgets and distribution are in line with Nordic guidelines/KPIs. Close collaboration with Teamsales team, Merchandise and Sports Marketing to be close to the market.
- TEAM SALES - Key objective in this position is to develop business with teams and strategic accounts in your area to grow our team sales business each year. Make sales agreement with our customers and team clubs. Drive brand visibility in team sales. Align with county and Nordic strategy.
- TEAM SALES LONG-TERM PLAN - Build a long-term plan how to grow the team sales business in your area. Follow Nordic strategy, targeting with which clubs and strategic account we can grow. Plan should also include how we can increase sales with existing clubs. Update plan on a yearly base.
- ALIGN WITH OTHER FUNCTIONS - Manage strong alignment with other functions, particularly Teamsales team, Merchandise and Sports Marketing to maximize our Teamsport business.
- FAIRS AND ACTIVITES - Responsible for Teamsales fairs and grass-root activities.
- Educated to degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Previous account management experience
- Solid education and proven sporting goods or industry experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in selling to consumer product accounts
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Presentation & influencing Skills
- Forecasting ability and the ability to analyze data
- Customer management
- Sport industry knowledge
- Good understanding of performance/lifestyle consumers
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Zone Coordinator for IT Infrastructure OperationsSiemensZone IT Coordinator - Siemens Healthineers Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by3 day agoShareStockholm
Start your career working with AD and ADAS at Volvo CarsNexer GroupRoll Övriga ingenjörer och tekniker Kompetens Data/IT Publikationsdatum 1 Dec 2021 Land Sverige Stad Göteborg Deadline för ansökan 313 day agoShareGöteborg
Manager Connected ComplianceScaniaScania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. Connected3 day agoShareSödertälje
Technical Market SupportOutokumpuDo you want to take part in an exciting journey in an appreciated, well-established and growing company? We are looking for a new team member, Technical Market Support3 day agoShareDegerfors
Game Designer GamePlay SystemsElectronic ArtsDICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful3 day agoShareStockholm