System Engineer (m/f/d)
As a System Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that enables networking engineering skills and capabilities across TUI. You will provide technical leadership within your team, shape engineering processes and practices, coach and develop other team members, promote quality-first ethos, champion continuous improvement and technical excellence. You will contribute to the delivery of technical solutions and will work within a Product team to ensure the correct solution is engineered, addressing the technical needs and requirements of the business. You will achieve this by delivering changes across the IT stack in collaboration with Agile delivery teams, using technology and common automation, ensuring successful deliverables within agreed time and quality targets. You will diligently care about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure 24/7 system availability.
- Provide cross-national assurance of the required service quality.
- Provide services according to the service definition or the design and quality agreed with the customer
- Plan, deploy and test new updates, patches and changes within the given system network architecture and customise the systems in coordination with customers or application developers.
- Support network-specific tasks in the context of application migrations.
- Analyse existing systems in terms of performance, utilisation and degree of utilisation as well as advise customers or application developers on cost optimisation, tuning potentials and performance effects.
- Develop and implement backup and recovery concepts.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures and standards, and monitor compliance with privacy and data security requirements.
- Automate operations.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of the assigned connections and network components.
- Administration of different network related systems and technologies including 2nd level Support and troubleshooting.
- Long term experience with network technologies like WAN, LAN, W-LAN, 802.1X (Network Access Control), Firewalling, Load balancing, Routing, Switching and VPN
- Open minded for new technologies and solutions
- Experience with maintenance and administration of various vendors such as Cisco, F5, Checkpoint and PaloAlto
- Phyton programming desired
- Knowledge of different protocols/services like DNS, DHCP, SSL etc.
- Degree in computer science or comparable subject, or comparable on-the-job knowledge and experience.
- Practical experience in IT service management (ITIL) and agile ways of working.
- Pronounced ability to work in international teams.
- Quick on the uptake combined with the ability to understand complex contexts and process insights gained.
- Experience and knowledge of troubleshooting in the problem determination method in a cross-national network the environment of the mentioned products.
- Very good spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Willingness to be on call (7×24) and to travel.
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of responsibility.
- High customer and service orientation. Safe and attentive behaviour towards customers.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: [email protected]
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday and christmas bonuses, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
HR ManagerDENSOCompany Description DENSO is looking for a new HR Manager – are you the one? Our current HR Manager is taking on a new role in our European HR team and we are1 day agoShare417 55 Göteborg
Supply Chain CoordinatorStora EnsoThe Packaging Materials division is a global leader in the circular economy with our premium renewable and recyclable packaging materials based on both virgin and1 day agoShareSkoghall
SågoperatörStora EnsoVi söker ett flertal timvikarier till sågverket som Din arbetsplatsplats kommer vara Stora Enso Gruvöns Sågverk. Karriär för ett1 day agoShareGrums
Software Developer - Vehicle ComputersBosch GroupCompany Description At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise1 day agoShareLund
Payroll CoordinatorMichael Page SwedenThis Payroll Coordinator works as part of a team that is responsible for the timely and accurate accumulation of payroll data. This will be accomplished by the complete1 day agoShareMalmö