Strategy Advisor – HEAT
Do you want to shape the future?
BA Heat is now looking for the right person to fill the position of a Strategy Advisor reporting to the Director Strategy and Business Intelligence.
- Actively support the development and implementation of the BA Heat Strategy
- Manage strategic projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Collect, consolidate and analyze relevant customer, competitor and market information and drive customer focus to secure profitable growth.
- Conduct Competitor Analysis and contribute to benchmarks
- Run Business strategy analysis, alignment and communication
- Understand market changes in other industries to check applicability on Vattenfall
- Monitor and assess relevant customer data especially customer segmentation insights and customer value tracking
- Customer experience management, impact analysis & performance tracking on all relevant customer touch points
- Customer related KPI analysis (analyze all available customer and stakeholder related Vattenfall reports)
- Be on top of Technology trends, understand impacts from regulatory changes and society tendencies (climate change & CO2 discussion, digitalization etc.)
- Identify and test growth opportunities incl. new markets
- University degree (engineering / business administration / finance or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience such as Management consultants, business developers or similar
- Well developed business acumen as well as analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to interpret numbers and draw overall strategic conclusions
- Proven project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the European energy markets, preferably in or close to the heat sector
- Strong team player, also willing to travel as needed
- Very good spoken and written language skills in English
As a person, you are performance-oriented, self-motivated and have a flexible and strategic mindset. The role requires strong communication skills (presentation and reports), cooperation skills and analytical problem-solving skills. You will be a part of a lean international team located in Germany, Amsterdam and in Sweden.Location : Sweden – Flexible , Solna, Uppsala, Nyköping or Jordbro. We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 10th January 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Director Strategy & Business Intelligence BA Heat Elin Löfblad, +46-72-2245216. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Zanko Dasko +46 702532896.Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Kalle Almqvist, Akademikerna, Kjell Karlsson, Ledarna, Göran H. Johansson, SEKO och Patrik Nenzén, Unionen. At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Branding and Communications Lead - Swedish Speaker (Maternity Cover)Publicis SapientCompany Description About Publicis Sapient Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way1 hour agoShareStockholm
Global Account ManagerAWS EMEA SARL (Sweden Branch)The candidate must have experience working with a large Automotive OEM organization as Account and Relationship Manager. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written1 hour agoShareStockholm
Therapy Area Manager / Brand Manager COVIDMSDJob Description Do you want to help our Company become a leading virology company in Sweden – while opening the doors to exciting, international career1 hour agoShareStockholm
Commercial BuyerBosch GroupCompany Description Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?1 hour agoShareTranås
Program ManagerNouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals ABThe Program Manager directs all activity in the planning, development, implementation, monitoring, and supervision of Nouryon transformation projects that span across1 day agoShareGöteborg