Strategic Coordinator with a Tech view
- Be a central part of the new CTO organisation and contribute to future proofing the bank by driving our tech transformation and continuous work with resilience.
- Be part of ensuring the long-term strategic direction for tech that is taking us on the path to be at par with industry leaders.
- Work in a creative and engaging environment with focus on how new technologies can improve stability, efficiency and create value for the bank and our customers.
- Build a wide network in the bank and to sharpen your communication and transformation skills.
- Provide structure and ways of working with tracking progress towards our strategic and transformational targets.
- Be responsible for communicating and creating transparent follow up and reporting towards top management and key stakeholders.
- Work with executive coordination, planning and follow up of key transformation programs and initiatives.
- Support the day-to-day management of our engagements in CTO Office, such as regular information meetings and special events for our tech community.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and an ability to work in a cross-functional environment, in an agile way with a wide set of stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working with and supporting business leaders at all levels and are adaptable to different situations.
- You have proven ability to drive and manage projects end-to-end with a proactive and forward leaning mindset.
- You know how to digest complex information into easy to understand reports and presentations and know how to present such information in an engaging way to senior stakeholders.
- You have a track record in content production with speed and accuracy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- You strive to bring structure to ambiguity and having the house in order is a basis for your work.
- You have a strong academic record and 1-4 years’ experience in tasks like project management, communication and change management, portfolio management and/or executive reporting.
Be part of the newly established CTO organization. You will report to the Head of CTO Office and work closely with the rest of the CTO and CIO organization in a fast-moving and engaging environment characterized by continuous transformation and challenging of status quo’s and where the best ideas come out on top. We are taking Swedbank into the future of digital banking and technology." Patrik Rylander, Chief Technology OfficerWe look forward to receiving your application by 15.10.2021.
Anna Fogelström, +46 858 594 181
Patrik Rylander, CTO, +46 8 5859 333
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 858 594 437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 858 590 288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Project & Office CoordinatorAgardh ConsultingDiagonal Bio AB (Diagonal) is developing a novel ground-breaking diagnostics platform for fast, accurate and easy-to-use detection essentially any infectious disease6 hour agoShare223 63 Lund
Spanish Executive AssistantNetwrkAbout the role Netwrk are currently looking for an Spanish speaking consultant to work as an Executive Assistant at a large International client in Stockholm. You would6 hour agoShare111 56 Stockholm
Office CoordinatorNepaWe are looking for an Office Coordinator with an eye for service who can help us ensure a pleasant office environment for our colleagues and clients. If you would like6 hour agoShare118 53 Stockholm
Patent Assistant/ParalegalEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team7 hour agoShareStockholm
MSc thesis: Channel prediction algorithms design in the presence of non-coherent phase jump from UEEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at7 hour agoShareStockholm