Service Advisor - Tesla Stockholm North
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicles. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Communicate: You will support customers from the moment they walk through our door or schedule a service visit to returning their vehicle, managing communication across physical and digital platforms.
- Coordinate: You will act as a coordination point between our customers and the rest of the Service team to deliver excellence during every service visit.
- Collaborate: By partnering and collaborating across teams and departments you aim to ensure consistency in our customer experience.
- Innovate: Creating the most innovative service experience on the market is a task without end date. You will be part of discovering improvement opportunities and contribute with creative ideas on how we can develop.
- Customer-centric above all: Every day, at any time, you act with customer in mind. You have a clear background within customer service, and will contribute to the team’s ability to deliver an even better experience.
- A skilled multi-tasker: You prioritize efficiently, deliver on time and never lose sight of the big picture.
- Interested & dedicated: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more.
- Excellent communicator: In English and Swedish, you communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully.
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- A team player: You'll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full Swedish driver’s license.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission. Apply today.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Supply Chain CoordinatorStora EnsoThe Packaging Materials division is a global leader in the circular economy with our premium renewable and recyclable packaging materials based on both virgin and1 day agoShareSkoghall
SågoperatörStora EnsoVi söker ett flertal timvikarier till sågverket som Din arbetsplatsplats kommer vara Stora Enso Gruvöns Sågverk. Karriär för ett1 day agoShareGrums
Utesäljare B2B Norra StockholmRahmqvistUtesäljare sökes till Scander! Eric Rahmqvist AB grundades 1953 av Signe och Eric Rahmqvist och är än idag en familjär koncern som är1 day agoShareStockholm
Internship within Marketing for Beauty Care RetailHenkelAt Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading1 day agoShareStockholm
Payroll CoordinatorMichael Page SwedenThis Payroll Coordinator works as part of a team that is responsible for the timely and accurate accumulation of payroll data. This will be accomplished by the complete1 day agoShareMalmö