Senior Product Manager, EU Expansion
Amazon EU Sarl (Sweden Branch) - Stockholm
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of professional experience with evidence of managing complex projects
- Background in either Retail, Tech or Management Consulting
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with complex quantitative analysis
- Technical aptitude and agility to leverage web-based tools
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce business.
The EU Expansion team is specifically focused on breaking down barriers to allow customers from all across Europe to have a great retail shopping experience with Amazon.
The team is hiring for a Senior Product Manager to help with efforts in improving customer experience. The Senior Product Manager will have ownership of a number of projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include developing business cases to justify project prioritization, defining business requirements and working with both Tech and Non-Tech partner teams to plan and implement solutions for these requirements. The right candidate for this position should enjoy working in a start-up environment where collaboration, flexibility and a sense of humour are highly valued.
Traits of success:
- Empathy with the customer
- Thinks strategically and tactically
- Hands-on and results-oriented
- Harnesses data to drive decisions
- Thrives in ambiguous work environments
The position will initially be based in Luxembourg at the Amazon EU Headquarters. The long term location will be discussed on application.
- Experience of working in e-commerce in Northern Europe
- Fluency in another European language
- Familiarity with database analysis and/or SQL
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our5 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
SweShip söker MarknadschefBonnier NewsAnsök senast: 17 oktober 2021 Stockholm Arbetsuppgifter Vill du vara med och bygga upp ett nytt varumärke tillsammans med Bonnier och Schibsted? Vi5 hour agoShareStockholm
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to5 hour agoShareLudvika
Compliance OfficerSecoLocation Fagersta, Sweden Seco Tools is a market-leading manufacturer of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole making and tooling5 hour agoShareFagersta
SF Administrator and ConfigurationVolvo GroupSweden Position Description The company Our world is a world of change. Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company; we rely5 hour agoShareEskilstuna