Sales Engineer, GSI
Rubrik is changing the way enterprises work & the way the managed services community support this customer community. Using Rubrik's unique Data Management technology, partners can look to develop & implement next gen data services.
Rubrik instantly powers on any application, anywhere in a single enterprise data management platform built for hybrid cloud. In today's digital world, the ability for all enterprises to scale organically, innovate at speed, and weather data corruption, disasters, and cyber threats like Ransomware depends on instantaneous access, app activation, and intelligent data management across the entire organization. Rubrik eliminates the barriers to application mobility, providing instant application availability and self-service data management to drive business agility, cost effectiveness, and performance across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Rubrik Cloud Data Management is a single, software fabric that manages all application data in the cloud, at the edge, or on-premises for many use cases, including backup, recovery, archival, analytics, development, and cloud. Rubrik enables hybrid cloud enterprises to mobilize applications across clouds, automate orchestration with self-service, and search and analyze application data at scale.
Rubrik has partnered with the World's leading Global Systems Integrators to develop successful and profitable outcomes for our joint customers, and for our respective companies. The GSI Sales Engineer candidate will be responsible for managing and driving unprecedented growth with select Global Systems Integrators. This GSI Sales Engineer would come to the role with successful track-record of managing the technical element of Global partnerships. This candidate will lead from the front, communicate openly, and set the example of a positive and collaborative work environment.Required Capabilities & Experience
- Successful experience partnering with Global GSIs
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities with GSI partners in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik's products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Exemplary relationship building skills, with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual value with partners and sales team.
- Ability to build a positive ecosystem with OEMS and ISVs (incl. Pure Storage, Nutanix, Microsoft, AWS)
- Location: Sweden
- Travel 50%+
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, "can do" approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, "get it done" attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate Rubrik's RIVET values. To be a role model leading as part of a united management team, collaborating, creating a positive environment.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HR ManagerDENSOCompany Description DENSO is looking for a new HR Manager – are you the one? Our current HR Manager is taking on a new role in our European HR team and we are1 day agoShare417 55 Göteborg
Molecular Technical Sales SpecialistThermo Fisher ScientificMolecular Technical Sales SpecialistLocation: UK or Spain or France or Germany or Italy. Key Responsibilities: Working closely with Account Managers to develop specific1 day agoShareDistans
District Sales ExecutiveExpeditorsCompany Description “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder Global supply chain1 day agoShareGöteborg
Customer Success ManagersIFSCompany Description At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are1 day agoShareGöteborg
Graphics Programmer [New Game IP]UbisoftJob Description Do you know how to draw a digital teapot? Cool. How about a thousand moving objects? The Mission We're looking for someone to help us develop1 day agoShareStockholm