Risk and Change Manager
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Risk & Change Manager to join our stellar team in Stockholm.
As the Change & Risk Manager, you will take ownership of the Northvolt Ett Program change management process and the follow up and tracking of Risk management deliverables for the large-scale battery factory being built in Northern Sweden. Your responsibilities for Change Management will cover steering and administering the change process, facilitating change meetings and ensuring proper management and close out of all program changes.
The responsibilities of the Risk Management element will working closely the Director in tracking and progressing the risk process within the Northvolt Ett program by the risk owners, ensuring timely follow up of risk mitigations, and supporting the ongoing update and management of the risk profile.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer the NV Ett program Change Management Process
- Drive the program and project change management processes within the program and delivery teams
- Facilitating the weekly program change review board and administering the associated change logs
- Ensure that change decisions are fully communicated to the change owners
- Developing the digitalisation of the change process
- Driving risk based thinking in the NV Ett project, supporting the embedding of the project risk process
- Administer the NV Ett program Risk Management Process
- Coordinating the systematic management of risk through the risk owners in the delivery teams
- Facilitating monthly risk reviews with the delivery teams
- Preparing risk and mitigation inputs for and eventually driving the Quantitative Risk Analysis reviews for the program team.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden and see the day to day results of your work as we grow. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Risk & Change management is a vital member of the program team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy. The role will be based in Stockholm, but with travel to all sites.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Starting date to be mutually agreed upon.
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our6 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
SweShip söker MarknadschefBonnier NewsAnsök senast: 17 oktober 2021 Stockholm Arbetsuppgifter Vill du vara med och bygga upp ett nytt varumärke tillsammans med Bonnier och Schibsted? Vi6 hour agoShareStockholm
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to6 hour agoShareLudvika
Communications OfficerStockholm Environment InstituteWe are recruiting a Communications Officer to support SEI Headquarters on two projects focused on translating science to policy and practice in agriculture (AgriFoSe20306 hour agoShareStockholm
Compliance OfficerSecoLocation Fagersta, Sweden Seco Tools is a market-leading manufacturer of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole making and tooling6 hour agoShareFagersta