Kisi is a security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
A little bit more about our team:
- We value being_ forward, human, trusted, and responsible.__ As a team, we make a tangible and lasting impact on the real world._
- Our product_ (Reader Pro) _is an award-winning access control solution._ We are a *_design focused company*_ and recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award _as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
- Our customers and users come first - We are rated 4.9 in the App Store_ and 4.8 on _Capterra.
- Our team is unique_ (and a bit quirky) and *_diverse. We hail from 25 nationalities (& counting!) and look forward to our annual global meetup*_ to bring the whole team together._
- We are building a supportive and flexible working environment_ by offering health & retirement benefits (location based), generous vacation time and daily challenges and growth._
About the Role*
Kisi is looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our People team! This person will be responsible for strategically overseeing the entire recruiting process for both technical and non–technical roles. You will be responsible for working with our co-founders and management team to accurately plan for headcount and company growth. The ideal candidate will be able to help drive sourcing initiatives by overseeing current sourcing strategies while also developing new ideas and methods. This position will report to our CEO for the recruiting process and will work with our CTO for product and engineering recruiting. The role is remote friendly and available to candidates in European timezones.
- Oversee all current recruiting strategies and goals to help meet organizational growth goals
- Ensure current sourcing methods are being optimized while also brainstorming new, efficient ways to attract talent
- Communicate with our management team to accurately gauge future headcount and growth plans
- Manage any external third party recruiting agencies and help determine which are most beneficial for the team to work with
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within full cycle recruiting, including engineering recruiting
- Familiar with different sourcing and recruiting approaches and platforms, including but LinkedIn Recruiter, multiple job boards, career fairs, and other channels
- Passionate about people with experience working with and recruiting for international teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills paired with strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous background of working within a high growth, SaaS company preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Future Talent Programme - Junior Supplier Manager ITTetra PakTraineeAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 day agoShareLund
Research assistant at the Centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS)Örebro universitetDeltid +1Tidsbegränsad anställning Deltid senast 2023-02-14 Ref nr: ORU 2.1.1-00756/2023 We are looking for a research1 day agoShare701 82 Örebro
Group Manager Perception at Volvo Autonomous SolutionsVolvo GroupSweden Position Description At Volvo Autonomous Solutions (V.A.S) we are passionate about the positive impact autonomous solutions will have on our1 day agoShareGöteborg
Group HR Specialist – HR OperationsAxis CommunicationsTillsvidare +1Job Title Group HR Specialist – HR Operations Job Description Are you passionate about employee1 day agoShareLund
Housekeeping SupervisorScandic hotelsVälkommen till ett inspirerande livsstilshotell med en atmosfär som främjar gemenskap, kreativitet, nyfikenhet och upptäckarglädje! Downtown1 day agoShareStockholm