We are looking for a Project Manager to drive an important delivery that requires collaboration across different internal teams and coordination with external contributors. This person needs to be able to make or drive timely decisions, direct work and collaborate effectively.
The work involves areas related to UI/UX from both a technical and creative point of view. The technical aspect of it requires working with our proprietary game engine developers, so knowledge around game development and engines is valued.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- Eligible to work in Sweden
- Aligning and managing stakeholders around requirements for a project
- Driving discovery phases to mitigate the major risks (e.g. Design Sprints)
- Owning scope, using effectively milestones and releases (internal and external)
- Kicking off and establishing work routines that drive success with a team composed of both company-internal and external members
- Driving delivery while managing risks and quality
- Managing the day to day of the team to ensure they achieve their objectives while maintaining a sustainable development pace
- Visualising and communicating progress towards the goal, and evangelising the project to the rest of the organisation
- Experienced Product/Project Manager with technical background and a broad toolbox
- Technical Directors with experience in games development and who can manage a project. Please note they would also need to work with non-technical competences such as UX/UI designers.
- Experienced on both Agile and Linear delivery methodologies.
- Experienced working with and facilitating all aspects of teams, empathetic and high-energy
- English language proficiency
Qualifying skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience with game development
- Experience with internal-facing or B2B complex technical deliveries
- Swedish language skills
- Self starter
- Able to work independently
- Professional and consultative
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Good communication skills
Duration: 5 months (or more)
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our5 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
SweShip söker MarknadschefBonnier NewsAnsök senast: 17 oktober 2021 Stockholm Arbetsuppgifter Vill du vara med och bygga upp ett nytt varumärke tillsammans med Bonnier och Schibsted? Vi5 hour agoShareStockholm
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to5 hour agoShareLudvika
Communications OfficerStockholm Environment InstituteWe are recruiting a Communications Officer to support SEI Headquarters on two projects focused on translating science to policy and practice in agriculture (AgriFoSe20305 hour agoShareStockholm
Compliance OfficerSecoLocation Fagersta, Sweden Seco Tools is a market-leading manufacturer of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole making and tooling5 hour agoShareFagersta