Programme Lead - Visa Managed Services
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Visa Managed Services Programme Lead, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work!
This role will have responsibility for the management and delivery of Visa resources to support the successful execution of assigned projects (Card Simplification Programme) within an important Visa client. The Programme Lead will bring payments / cards expertise and provide direction to the different tracks of the programme (e.g. programme management, stakeholder engagement, programme governance etc) ensuring that industry best practice is utilised in the design and execution deliverables.
The key deliverables / responsibilities for the role include:
- Drive the delivery of assigned tasks/projects in professional and timely manner with high quality
- Manage the assigned team (Visa + client) and provide high level visibility and for the programme, reporting progress
- Actively manage key stakeholders to the assignment/project
- Developed solutions with a true entrepreneurial spirit. Ensure collaboration and overall integration between programme tracks
- Handling aspects of Data / Operation / Strategy / Business Development / Marketing / Sales / Product / Growth / Digital concurrently as necessary
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans, etc. together with the Nordics and Baltics Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients
- Provide Thought Leadership knowledge and projects regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our client as needed
- Coordination and active management of the VMS team within the client assuring the value delivered, meeting Visa’s high standards and to client’s satisfaction
- Coordination with the Visa Hub teams in terms of providing support, additional required information and best practices
- Mid to senior level experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business desirable.
- Solid understanding of delivery techniques, methodologies, and best practices (Waterfall and Agile).
Hands-on experience with Agile:
- frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Agile Coaching
- Agile Ways of Working
- working within SAFe environment
- SAFe Agile and/or Agile PM Certifications desirable
- Deep project/programme management, financial and budget management in technology, technology consulting, and technology processes.
- High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Excellent sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language– both verbally and written
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to maintain professional development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Office CoordinatorNepaWe are looking for an Office Coordinator with an eye for service who can help us ensure a pleasant office environment for our colleagues and clients. If you would like6 hour agoShare118 53 Stockholm
Sales AssistantSandroWe are looking for a Sales Assistant - Part Time to generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional Sandro standards. Sales6 hour agoShareStockholm
Patent Assistant/ParalegalEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team7 hour agoShareStockholm
MSc thesis: Channel prediction algorithms design in the presence of non-coherent phase jump from UEEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at7 hour agoShareStockholm
MSc thesis: Memory Augmented Neural Nets for Timeseries ModellingEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at11 hour agoShareStockholm