Marketing Coordinator at TAK
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a big passion for food, drinks and creativity to join our team!
We are now looking for an outgoing and creative person for the position as Marketing Coordinator at our restaurant. In this role you will be involved in creating relevant and engaging content for all departments at property and in different channels. You will be involved in a strong brand-building and commercial communication, with the aim of supporting and strengthening the restaurant's various initiatives, strategies and brands.
To be successful in this role you will need to be close to the business and enjoy a variety of marketing and communications responsibilities. You thrive on collaboration with other departments to ensure success.
You see yourself as an outgoing person, pay great interest to the current lifestyle and restaurant scene with great communication skills. You enjoy and are comfortable working with different social media platforms as well as other online channels.
We are looking for you with a big passion for food, drinks and service to join our events team and our restaurants!
Modern Scandinavian food culture, influenced by Japanese cooking methods and flavors. Complex creations that are easy to like. We use locally produced products which are carefully selected by season. With a genuine craft in every detail, we want to create a dining experience beyond the usual.
TAK has Restaurants and bars on two levels that focus on Swedish & Nordic ingredients with techniques & flavors from Japan.
At Tak we want to give our guests a memorable trip in Nordic-Japanese cuisine. With a hosting beyond the ordinary, we will create unique experiences in our fantastic premises. With focus on details & genuine craftsmanship, we will guide and meet each guest, with cordial and inclusive service at the highest level.
At TAK, we live our values of Professional, Passionate and Playful. Together with all our employees, we want to create an environment that is unlike anything else, an environment you will love to be in, feel great passion for and last but not least, want to do your best for our guests to thrive.
You will be responsible for the Marketing & Communication Calendar on a seasonal level and make sure its updates and timelines are kept. The coordinator makes sure all marketing channel owners, sales channel owners and relevant internal stakeholders are always kept informed of upcoming plans. You will assist the Sales team with marketing material when needed. A successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be extremely organized, and have the ability to manage the logistics of multiple projects simultaneously.
Together with the Management team at TAK and the Commercial Team you will ensure our communication and marketing is current and in line with the restaurant brand guidelines. You will report directly to the General Manager at TAK with a dotted line to the Nordic Hotel & Resort Commercial Team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Work cross-functionally with Commercial Team and Creative Team to successfully implement the Communication Calendar according to strategy.
- Manage smaller project according to the timeline
- Project lead and responsible to keep deadlines and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the deadline is met.
- Monitor the progress of campaigns and identify commercial opportunities
- Follow up and keep internal collaborations optimal for the whole organization to be informed and that information is shared efficiently.
- Create marketing initiatives both analog and digital
- Ensure the restaurant’s online presence on social media is distributed and updated.
- Manage content on the restaurant’s websites and social media together with the central commercial team and the hotel. Make sure the content is following the social media strategy.
- Be responsible for responding to guest comments and enquiries on our different online platforms.
- Lead different events held by the restaurant.
- Update sales materials for both sales and inhouse sales
- Update transactional communication regularey.
- Stay up to date on trends and developments on Social Media
- Be interested in market trends in the hospitality industry and lifestyle segment
Qualifications that we are looking for
Preferably 1 year work experience within a marketing department or similar. You might be new to marketing and looking to develop further.
It would be beneficial if you have a degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- You enjoy and have a good ability to be creative.
- Good ability to structure, prioritize and follow up.
- Project management experience.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Google tools and Keynote/Powerpoint.
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign or similar layout and page design software.
- Clear and efficient in verbal as well as written communication in both Swedish and English
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
As a full time employee at TAK you are also a member of Nordic Hotels & Resort, which gives you a lot of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Health and wellness benefits and access to our sister hotels gym
- Four free nights of a hotel of your choice in our Hotel Chain per year
- Staff prices in all the chain restaurants (Nordic Choice)
- Staff prices in all the chain hotels (Nordic Choice)
- Inspirational dinners in other restaurants that helps us get better
- Be part of an exciting growing restaurant
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career growth
We are proud members of Nordic Hotels & Resorts; a collection of hotels and resorts for the guest who is looking for a unique experience - whether it is for business or pleasure. Each hotel strives for a clear independent brand and a strong, recognizable identity. Our hotels can offer everything from striking design and contemporary art in the middle of the city to fresh air and total relaxation up in the mountains. Today, Nordic Hotels & Resorts consists of a total of 40 hotels and resorts and we continue to grow. Common to all our hotels is that we offer guests new, extraordinary hotel experiences. Always out of the ordinary. Read more at www.nordichotels.com.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the last application date.
We will only accept online applications, if you have any questions about the position please do not hesitate to contact General Manager Daniel Pettersson at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
Media Lead to H&M Brand Development departmentH&MHeltidCompany Description Are you an expert in Media strategies that grow brands? Do you have passion for digital media and new media channels? Do you find yourself excited2 day agoShareStockholm
Consulting Internship - Stockholm 2023Applied ValueDeltid +1NOTE: The deadline for applying is Feb 28th, 2022 Internship Overview: Applied Value offers world-class management consulting services designed to enhance the2 day agoShare111 43 Stockholm
Director of Sales North America, USAEneaDo you like challenges and are seeking the next growth opportunity? Do you draw your energy from connecting with people and providing innovative solutions for your2 day agoShareDistans in 164 40 Kista
Contentspecialist Marketing AutomationBossanova People AgencyI rollen som Contentspecialist Marketing Automation skriver du texter och väljer bilder för vår automatiska bearbetning, främst e-post, sms men2 day agoShare117 34 Stockholm
Corporate Communications ManagerEneaHeltidEnea is hiring! As cybersecurity threats and use of mobile communications continue to grow, we are on a mission to ensure that communications are safer and more2 day agoShareDistans in 164 40 Kista