Major Operations Supervisor
The Major Operations Supervisor (Supervisor I) responsibilities are to assure that all the Major Operations (Cranes works) program for the region is executed according to time line, customer expectations, achieving the highest standard of quality and consistency while all the EHS rules and safe procedures.
This position will supervise work to achieve high quality results on time with zero safety incidents
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate site activities and work closely with other GE Wind Organizations (PS&W, PM, GFO, Parts, Tools, EHS, etc.) during the operation.
- Provide feedback and contribute to best practices reducing risks to zero and assure continues improvement for all activities
- Lead a team and ensure the safety, health, and welfare of all team members.
- Conduct daily inspections and testing and submit progress reports to the Engineer.
- Lead, monitor, and control daily progress to ensure the target plan is achieved with high quality on time and with zero safety incidents.
- Ensure that safety and health measures are adhered to on site with zero safety violations.
- Ensure all employees complete mandatory safety training.
- Ensure all personal protective equipment and other safety and first aid equipment are available in adequate numbers and in good operating conditions.
- Follow up on safety concerns or suggestions from the team and provide feedback.
- Initiate and review all JSAs with each foreman for the applicable area of responsibility.
- Review all safety violations or concerns immediately and implement corrective actions to prevent from occurring in the future.
- Measurements for Mechanical Applications
- Marking out for Mechanical Applications
- Making and Fitting Mechanical Components
- Assembly of Mechanical Components
- Disassembly and Assembly of Heavy Rotating Equipment.
- Test / Inspect / Troubleshoot Mechanical components and equipment.
- Alignment and Line and Leveling of Mechanical Components
- Maintenance of Mechanical Kit and Components
- Understand and Read Mechanical Drawings
- Slinging and Banksmen Duties .
- Rigging Tackle Identification
- the Application of the Correct Rigging Tackle (ie Capable of Safely Lifting the Specified Loads)
- Safe Systems of Work and Method Statements.
- lifting plans developed by the Appointed Person.
- adherence to site safety requirements and local legislation.
- Measurements for Electrical Applications
- Making and Fitting Electrical Components
- Assembly of Electrical Components
- Maintenance of Electrical Kit and Components
- Test / Inspect / Troubleshoot Electrical components and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience in O&M, commissioning, installation activities with related crane activities (i.e. Major Operations).
- Sound knowledge and expertise in field, along with excellent interpretation of lifting plans
- Certified in handling & rigging activities.
- At least 1 years of experience as a Supervisor or 3 years of experience as a Foreman
- High school diploma
- Demonstrated progressive, responsible experience with various types of turbine generator equipment and site accountabilities is required
- Extensive travel to and from projects and various field assignments will be required.
- Expert level. Able to demonstrate Project Management Skills and Team Leader Skills.
- Possess expert skills and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization.
- Good Customer relationship management experience
- Good Knowledge and experience practicing EHS and Quality Procedures
- Effective Communicator – works well in team environment
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.
FieldCore is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Software Engineer – Adobe AEM to H&M Business TechH&M GroupCompany Description Welcome to Customer Commerce Delivery area and our team Commerce Reliability – Core Stack! We are a part of Customer Domain within Business1 hour agoShareStockholm
AWS SysOps Admin - SwedenModisOur client requires for you to be based in Sweden even when working remotely, after Covid restrictions you will be required onsite in Malmo. Swedish Based - AWS SysOps1 hour agoShareMalmö
Infrastructure EngineerSnow SoftwareCompany Description Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. Snow has built the most complete platform for1 hour agoShareSolna
Driver/General Services EmployeeCanadian EmbassyUnder the general supervision of the Common Services Assistant: provides transportation, delivery and errand services to all mission programs; arranges for car1 hour agoShareStockholm
Program ManagerNouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals ABThe Program Manager directs all activity in the planning, development, implementation, monitoring, and supervision of Nouryon transformation projects that span across1 day agoShareGöteborg