We are now recruiting a Logistics Specialists to our Logistics Team Road & Rail reporting to Erik Österberg.
As Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for completion of daily modal logistics activities including shipment planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting for assigned respective mode of transport in alignment with cost and service target.
- Perform all transportation planning, executing, and monitoring for the modal transportation mode according to defined processes
- Conduct transportation planning activities including capacity planning, shipment and fleet planning, carrier selection, routing, scheduling, tendering, and load building
- Conduct transportation booking activities
- Complete shipping documentation and coordinate with site logistics to execute shipments and gather necessary documentation
- Monitor shipments and resolve exceptions as they arise
- Track and monitor logistic providers and organization logistics KPIs & cost performance
- Support freight cost payment, management, and invoicing
- Develop performance reports and support in conducting performance reviews
- Identify frequency and cause of service failures and develop plans to identify solutions
- Support acquisition of transport mode capacity including spot bookings
- Support process improvement efforts as directed by the Regional Logistics Team Lead
- Experience in logistics / supply chain. Experience with chemical companies is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in performing logistics activities
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and quickly develop a solution
- Experience with carrier relationship management and performance evaluations
- Understanding of the modal transport market
- Working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS, WMS) and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)
These are permanent position on a full-time basis and based in Bohus. The location will be moved to Gamlestan, Gothenburg in the end of Q2.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact:
Logistics Team Road & Rail – Erik Österberg, +46709577252 or [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Matilda Bolin, Recruiting Specialist, +46709577134.
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46733855113
Unionen, Heléne Rosenlund, +46708211839
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
We look forward to your application!
Vacancy data Closing date 12 May 2021 Vacancy number N0003595 Organization Continent Europe Country Sweden Site Bohus Business Integrated Supply Chain Job characteristics Job family Other Hierarchy level Entry Level Full time/part time Fulltime Contract type Permanent
Learning and Development Specialist to Business Tech HRH&M GroupCompany Description At H&M Group Business Tech we love learning! We believe in a person's drive to improve and excel, and we want to create and be a part of that01-05-2021ShareStockholm
AI / Machine Learning Engineer to SVTi, StockholmADA digitalAre you passionate about AI and Machine Learning and want to experiment with data from SVT Play? Then apply and join our new team! We try to be one the most inclusive01-05-2021ShareStockholm
Influencer Marketing Specialist - AustriaIDEAL OF SWEDENAre you passionate about sales, marketing and influencers? Are you a self-driven and ambitious person with a business mindset? IDEAL OF SWEDEN is looking for a person30-04-2021ShareNorrköping
Specialist, Global PCT Business IntelligenceThermo Fisher ScientificDivision: CDD/Biomarkers Location: Europe; Germany, France, Finland, UK, Spain, Italy, Sweden. Remote or main CDD site How will you make an impact? We are looking for30-04-2021ShareStockholm
Sales and Applications Specialist (Genomics)Beckman Coulter Life SciencesBeckman Coulter Life Sciences’ mission is to empower those seeking answers to life’s most important scientific and healthcare questions. With a legacy30-04-2021ShareStockholm