Key Account Director
Overview: We are looking for a Key Account Director to join our Nordic Team! Reporting to the Managing Director,you will oversee the relationships of the top clients within the business. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key clients by supporting their requirements. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong relationships with strategic clients to contribute to growing our business to achieve long term success. Responsibilities:
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and act as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire business cycles and present large multi-year agreements to the Managing Director and Commercial Director.
- Responsible for detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple lines of business – all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global accounts with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Working with relevant departments and territories to support the client with up-to-date information and support preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts.
- Serve as a primary line of communication between the clients and internal teams.
- Resolve any challenges faced by clients and deal with issues quickly and efficiently to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in potential sales discussions expanding on current business.
- Manage Nordic PD team dedicated for Strategic customers
- Proven experience of supporting Key Accounts.
- Experience in sales, problem solving and providing solutions based on clients’ needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, working to deadlines and delivering on KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service skills with high emotional intelligence.
What We Offer:
Working at WildBrain CPLG is more than a job — it’s the opportunity to join forces with extraordinary, insightful and imaginative people! We will recognize your talents, encourage your professional growth and development in a work environment, that promotes creativity and individuality. Some of the perks we have are private insurance, income protection, gym subsidies, bonus time off, employee share programmes and flexible working.
WildBrain CPLG are committed to providing a supportive work environment and corporate culture free from barriers in order to promote inclusion, equality, and diversity. WildBrain CPLG accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
About WildBrain – a parent company of WildBrain CPLG:
At WildBrain we make great content for kids and families. With approximately 13,000 half-hours of filmed entertainment in our library – one of the world’s most extensive – we are home to such brands as Peanuts, Teletubbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Inspector Gadget, Johnny Test and Degrassi. Our shows are seen in more than 150 countries on over 500 telecasters and streaming platforms. WildBrain’s portfolio spans all areas of the entertainment industry: WildBrain Studios, where we develop and produce hit animated and live actions series; WildBrain Television, which is composed of prominent kids’ television channels in Canada (Family Channel, Family CHRGD, Family Jr. and Télémagino); home to Peanuts Worldwide; brand management to some of the world’s most-loved kids brands; celebrated global licensing and distribution teams with WildBrain CPLG, and a leading children’s YouTube network in WildBrain Spark, one of the largest networks of kids’ channels on YouTube, with over 168 million subscribers.
HR ManagerDENSOCompany Description DENSO is looking for a new HR Manager – are you the one? Our current HR Manager is taking on a new role in our European HR team and we are1 day agoShare417 55 Göteborg
Molecular Technical Sales SpecialistThermo Fisher ScientificMolecular Technical Sales SpecialistLocation: UK or Spain or France or Germany or Italy. Key Responsibilities: Working closely with Account Managers to develop specific1 day agoShareDistans
District Sales ExecutiveExpeditorsCompany Description “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder Global supply chain1 day agoShareGöteborg
Print Expert & Designer to Creator Studio – H&M GroupH&M GroupCompany Description Do you thrive in a complex and everchanging business environment? Would you like to be a key player in developing a new brand and business, and be1 day agoShareStockholm
Creative Responsible at H&M StudiosH&MCompany Description Welcome to H&M! A workplace where you can be yourself & so much more! We are now looking for a Creative Responsible to our H&M1 day agoShareStockholm