Influencer Marketing Team Leader (Nordic markets)
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand IDEAL OF SWEDEN has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
Are you passionate about sales, influencers, and leadership? Are you a self-driven and ambitious person with a business mindset? IDEAL OF SWEDEN is looking for an Influencer Marketing Team Leader to lead the Nordic markets. You will be responsible for coaching the team (up to 8 people) in their daily work, making sure the sales targets are reached and constantly improved by creating and establishing relationships with influencers.
To thrive in the role we believe you are structured, driven, like to reach new targets, and are used to work in an ambitious team and fast-paced environment. We believe experience in both leadership and sales is a plus, but the most important quality is your mindset and willingness to always find new ways to lead the team to success.
- Personnel responsibility for a young and ambitious team
- Responsible for recruitment to the team
- Coach and motivate the team to reach high sales and growths targets
- Work with strategy, budget, estimation, follow up and analysis to optimize and improve processes within the team
- Work hands-on implementing and optimizing sales-driven activities together with the team
- Ensure profitability by detailed cost awareness and negotiations
- Ensure efficiency and automatization in all working processes
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English
- Experience in leadership
- Experience in sales/marketing
- Like to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Motivated by reaching new targets
- The position is based at our office in Stockholm.
- The first screening will be done in 2020.12.16
We offer you a key role within a young and innovative company where everyone works and gets along as a team. You can not only grow your career with us but also draw the future of the influencer team if you are up for making real changes. For the right person, there will be exciting opportunities to grow your career within the field as well as create your own tasks.
Software Engineer – Adobe AEM to H&M Business TechH&M GroupCompany Description Welcome to Customer Commerce Delivery area and our team Commerce Reliability – Core Stack! We are a part of Customer Domain within Business3 hour agoShareStockholm
Branding and Communications Lead - Swedish Speaker (Maternity Cover)Publicis SapientCompany Description About Publicis Sapient Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way3 hour agoShareStockholm
Global Product Compliance Specialist – ChemicalsH&M GroupCompany Description The Global Product Compliance Department is responsible for setting requirements for the H&M Group’s consumer products according to3 hour agoShareStockholm
Infrastructure EngineerSnow SoftwareCompany Description Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. Snow has built the most complete platform for3 hour agoShareSolna
Therapy Area Manager / Brand Manager COVIDMSDJob Description Do you want to help our Company become a leading virology company in Sweden – while opening the doors to exciting, international career3 hour agoShareStockholm