HSE Field Support - Sweden
Are you interested in developing your skills within the area of Health, Safety, and Environment? Do you thrive in dynamic environments and collaboration with many different stakeholders? As an HSE Field Support, you get to develop a career within the wind energy leader and have a big influence on ensuring Vestas remains a safe workplace.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global QSE > Nordic
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering the Nordic countries, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and the south of Africa. With our headquarters in Hamburg, we are responsible for the sales function, project, installation, and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The QSE department is focused on making the world a better place today and protecting it for future generations. For this purpose, we have Sustainability professionals working for Vestas in the areas of Safety, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Security throughout the world.
We are looking for an HSE Field Support to primarily support our projects in Sweden. The location of the position is flexible. The HSE Field Support for Sweden will be reporting to the Team Lead for HSE Nordic.
You will mainly be responsible for supporting our service organisation, but also other stakeholders in the company. Communication, alignment and create awareness on safety are lead words for the role.
The position is office-based, but also involves field activities (~30%) to our sites and warehouses, visiting the people working in the field. The role involves going up in the turbine to make safety site inspections.
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- Implementation of local legal requirements, and strategies
- Follow up on subcontractors, including doing work risk assessments, and audits when needed
- Provide expertise and support in incident investigations, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections, and audits
- Conduct HSE training and set up training requirements according to local legislation
- Guidance to other departments in the coordination of activities with subcontractors, handling of wastes and chemicals, emergency response, implementation of procedures and standards
- Consolidate monthly reporting to stakeholders and other administrating tasks
- Alignment of the HSE organisation and the Service organisation
On the professional side, we are looking for someone with relevant work experience or a new graduate in relevant fields, such as Health and Safety, Risk Management, or Engineering. Please see general qualifications below:
- In-depth knowledge of sustainability standards and concepts, processes, procedures, and legal requirements regarding HSE
- Knowledge in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation, and root cause analysis
- Knowledge in development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans, as well as conducting inspections and audits
- High proficiency in Swedish and English
We consider your personal skills to be very important for this role, being in contact with many different kinds of stakeholders. We are looking for someone who has:
- A natural health and safety approach and behavior related focus
- Solid social and collaboration skills, ability to work with a variety of people in all parts of the organisation
- Ability to listen but also stand your ground when needed
- Good communication and presentation skills, and comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to extract and analyse data
What we offer
In this role, you will be able to develop your knowledge within the health and safety area in a very exciting industry. In a company that has the lead words “Safety First” you will get the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a leading wind power company, a fast-moving organization where the emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. The Nordic HSE team has a positive atmosphere where communication, flexibility, and teamwork are the key to our success.
We hope you are as enthusiastic about wind energy as we are!
The work location is flexible and can be at an optional Vestas warehouses or at the office in Malmö. We have warehouses all over Sweden.
The job requires approximately 30% travel, both day and overnight trips.
The last date of application is 14th of October. Interviews will be held regularly, therefore we look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
For additional information on the position, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, Sweden at +46 730739903.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our4 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
SweShip söker MarknadschefBonnier NewsAnsök senast: 17 oktober 2021 Stockholm Arbetsuppgifter Vill du vara med och bygga upp ett nytt varumärke tillsammans med Bonnier och Schibsted? Vi4 hour agoShareStockholm
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to4 hour agoShareLudvika
Kvalitetsingenjör/Kvalitetssäkring mot inköpt material Saab Inc.Din framtida utmaning Gillar du att vara med och bygga upp arbetssätt och där struktur och processer ligger i fokus? Vi söker en kvalitetsingenjör4 hour agoShareLinköping
Office CoordinatorOrbital Systems ABWe are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office4 hour agoShare211 20 Malmö