HR Payroll and Administration Specialist
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced HR Payroll and Administration Specialist to join the NielsenIQ team in one of our most strategically important locations.
You will be part of the Nordic HR team, mainly working within the Nordics team that is looking after Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland.
Looking after our associates is key and making sure they get paid and rewarded correctly is a big part of this. In this varied and broad role, you will be supporting the Nordics ( Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark) team undertaking an integral role in the validation of the monthly payroll across entities. To ensure that:
all employee information is up to date, relevant, and promotes a positive experience.
managing the payroll, compensation, and benefits, and team administration, in particular, partnering with the third-party suppliers to ensure associates are paid accurately and on time each month.
You will have had experience working within payroll and benefits to allow you to hit the ground running and also be a conscientious administrator. The role is hands-on and successful individuals will be customer-focused, personable yet professional, exhibit strong attention to detail, and have an ability to work in a high volume, high-pressure environment.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Geographic scope: Nordics - Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
- Part of the Nordics team
- Includes occasional travel, where necessary, to other Nielsen locations
- Partners with HRBP and HR Generalist for the Nordics, and with other associates
- Partners with third party external compensation & benefit providers
- A personal point of contact for associate enquiries, providing information & guidance
- Support the HRBP and HR Generalist with all administration tasks, such as contracts of employment and variations.
- Promote use of HR handbook / Intranet (@Work)
- First point of contact for payroll and admin matters, escalating to HRBP where necessary
- Partner with the external payroll provider, ensuring monthly payroll admin/data is provided accurately and on time.
- Keep systems, i.e. SAP & payroll, updated with associate information & changes
- Scanning & retention of documentation, track and chase outstanding documentation, provide confirmation of entitlement/policy to the associate
- Work with people managers to ensure new associates are provided with a positive induction and onboarding experience
- Advising associates and people managers with visa and right to work information
- Advise associates on policy & process
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by Nielsen IQ, finance and other business leaders and interpret as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of Nielsen policy & process, Develop knowledge of the respective country law’s and relevant HR/employment news
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
You’re attentive to details and accuracy, and self-steering. You show a willingness to look for process optimization. You have the ability to work independently and with team spirit, to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, to set priorities, and show agility to learn and change. You drive action, respond with efficiency, and have ambitions to grow further.
- Preferably Bachelor degree, min. 2 years of HR experience in Nordics
- Must be fluent in English
- Knowledge and Languages of other Nordic countries is a plus
- Must possess general knowledge of employment regulations and payroll processes in Nordics
- Knowledge of Google office and SAP is an asset
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
KAA-samordnareBjuvs KommunSom KAA-samordnare möter du ungdomar mellan 16 och 20 år som inte arbetar eller studerar. Ditt uppdrag blir att coacha, vägleda och motivera4 hour agoShareBjuvs kommun
Communications OfficerStockholm Environment InstituteWe are recruiting a Communications Officer to support SEI Headquarters on two projects focused on translating science to policy and practice in agriculture (AgriFoSe20304 hour agoShareStockholm
Compliance OfficerSecoLocation Fagersta, Sweden Seco Tools is a market-leading manufacturer of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole making and tooling4 hour agoShareFagersta
SF Administrator and ConfigurationVolvo GroupSweden Position Description The company Our world is a world of change. Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company; we rely4 hour agoShareEskilstuna
Cargo coordination SpecialistWallenius WilhelmsenWallenius Wilhelmsen is a global logistics shipping company listed on the Norwegian stock exchange. Wallenius Wilhlemsen brings together five established shipping4 hour agoShareStockholm