Global Project Manager
Do you want a career that impacts millions of people for the good? At Mölnlycke, you’ll be helping to equip medical professionals with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll develop your career in a growing organisation with an inspirational culture – where you’ll be recognised for the results you’ve achieved.
Mölnlycke is now looking for a Global Project Manager to join our business area Operating Room (OR) Solutions where we focus on solutions designed for safety tailored for efficiency.
About the job
In this position you will have the possibility to work in global cross-functional projects with impact on our business strategy. You will build an drive high performance team assuring everyone meeting their full potential.
Being responsible for the efficient setup and the management of projects you are as well accountable for multilateral stakeholder management related to project outcome across the whole company.
Also you will promote and support project management best practice within the organization. For us it is crucial to drive continuous improvement in an changing environment and to ensure knowledge transfer within the organization.
What you’ll need…
- Profound project management tools and method skills (water fall and agile) to ensure efficient project set –up, management and outcome
- Certified in PM i.e. PMI or equivalent
- Action and result driven with 5 + years’ experience from managing projects with high business impact in a dynamic, highly regulated environment (preferable medtech)
- Excellent collaborator with networking and intercultural skills cross-functional and across hierarchies
- High business acumen and analytical skills
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance cross functional teams with excellent results
- Academic background with Bachelor, Master’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Biochemical Engineering or equal
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written
What you’ll get…
- Competitive compensation package including company pension plan, bonus, company health care
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours and flexible work from home policy
- Great colleagues in a global company
- An open, friendly and fair working atmosphere
Your work-life balance
We have a flexible work from home policy. This role requires that you will have the possibility to travel in Europe when required.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you! Please apply at earliest convenience, we are revieweing candidates continuously.
Future Talent Programme - Junior Supplier Manager ITTetra PakTraineeAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 day agoShareLund
Vice President Processing Channel Management & Key ComponentsTetra PakAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 day agoShareLund
Content Writer, Consumer OperationsKlarnaOn our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and1 day agoShareDistans in Stockholm
Research assistant at the Centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS)Ă–rebro universitetDeltid +1Tidsbegränsad anställning Deltid senast 2023-02-14 Ref nr: ORU 2.1.1-00756/2023 We are looking for a research1 day agoShare701 82 Ă–rebro
Group Manager Perception at Volvo Autonomous SolutionsVolvo GroupSweden Position Description At Volvo Autonomous Solutions (V.A.S) we are passionate about the positive impact autonomous solutions will have on our1 day agoShareGĂ¶teborg