Global CRM Manager
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and e-book streaming services. At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and e-books to customers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. As we continue to grow, we are looking to strengthen our Global CRM team with a manager.
About the role
As Global CRM Manager, you are responsible for setting our global strategy for personal CRM communication, including future-proofing processes, tools and continuously evaluating our activities to improve how we onboard, engage and keep our Storytel subscribers by using algorithm and data-driven communication, recommendation and individually engaging messages with our services. Your team will ensure implementation of global guidelines, change management and follow-up of our 20+ markets. You will be part of our Global Commercial Customer Engagement team headed by Malin Rosdahl and together with Global Content Curation and Global Customer Support ensure that we have outstanding customer NPS scores, reduce churn and improve Daily Active Usage across our markets.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated CRM strategist with a clear view of how to build and run a world-class CRM team. You will play a crucial role in how to drive and develop our Global CRM team of 6 direct reports, in strengthening our current work of being a customer-centric company that ensures high engagement of our subscribers with our service and continuously exceeds our customers high expectations and ensureslong term customer loyalty. You will work strategically in evaluating and developing our processes, platforms and structure, always questioning the status quo and developing our Global CRM function and team members in their personal development at Storytel.
You will be working closely with all our global teams and in close cooperation with our local markets and our global customer support representatives.
What you will do:
- Set the long-term vision for Global CRM strategy and operations.
- Manage a high-performing team and join a leadership group that is focused on developing engaged, creative, empowered, and individuals.
- Own backlog of improvement initiatives, including project definition, priorities, dependencies, and incorporation into long term CRM roadmap planning.
- Clearly communicate long term vision, initiatives, and progress internally – tailoring customer dialogue as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
- Share best practices and learnings across our 20+ markets to continuously challenge status quo and improve our metrics and ultimately our customer satisfaction
- Champion the voice of the customer by following through on processes that gather and deliver actionable customer engagement and App-feature feedback.
- Own CRM platforms and relationships to vendors.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends and network with peers in digital care to benchmark, understand, and create a best in class Marketing automation and 1-1 Customer dialogue.
What we are looking for:
- +3 years work experience from leading high performing team
- Experience from digital consumer oriented global company,
- Experience from app-/ digital subscription companies is an advantage
- A leader who focuses on bringing out excellence in others by coaching your team in reaching their goals
- An empathic leader who creates an an environment where everyone can speak their mind with respect of the individual
- Always take a data-driven approach
- You have strong people, project, and management skills
- Business level of English in written and spoken words as Storytel is an international company with English as our official language internally
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like to do things in new ways and we like to question old truths. The Storytel culture - known for being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We do not believe in hierarchy and micromanagement. We believe autonomy and responsibility is the best way to support and develop people’s talents and passions.
Does this sound exciting? Apply today and remember to tell us why you would fit in our team! We will read applications fast and hold interviews with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Software Engineer - Java with Cloud experienceH&M GroupCompany Description We are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. We develop tech solutions and01-05-2021ShareStockholm
Senior Embedded DeveloperSegula TechnologiesFöretagsbeskrivning Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! SEGULA Technologies is an innovative engineering group present in 3001-05-2021ShareStockholm
Learning and Development Specialist to Business Tech HRH&M GroupCompany Description At H&M Group Business Tech we love learning! We believe in a person's drive to improve and excel, and we want to create and be a part of that01-05-2021ShareStockholm
Customer Success Operations ManagerPubMaticCompany Description PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform01-05-2021ShareStockholm
Commercial managerTurner & TownsendCompany Description At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our01-05-2021ShareLuleå