Field Service Technician - Ume√•
The Tesla Infrastructure team is looking to hire a Field Service Technician in Umeå, to provide diagnostic support during the installation and servicing of our energy storage products. This person will be travelling to sites as needed to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair issues at industrial facilities with cutting edge Tesla products that may be under construction or is already existing; knowledge of, and comfort with these types of facilities is a must. This person will also be responsible for developing the knowledge base to be used by both internal and external parties to troubleshoot issues. This person must have an engineering mind with a very hands on approach and a great customer and contractor interface. The work will require travel, sometimes on short notice, and may require extended trips; a get-it-done mentality for all of the situations is expected.
- Primary interface of our Network Operations Centres to authorized contractors who perform maintenance on Tesla’s stationary storage products.
- Oversee commissioning, service, testing, and verification actions performed by our service provider network, troubleshooting devices as well as entire industrial systems (Powerpacks). This will include guiding the work of construction trades such as electricians and professional disciplines such as engineers.
- Ensure service providers have access to the required hardware.
- Debug systems and perform remote diagnostics on field failures by reviewing data logged by energy storage devices.
- Develop processes and documentation for standard service actions.
- Recognize trends and patterns in field failures and feedback to the development team to drive future designs.
- Provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime, through day-to-day coverage of internationally distributed service cases.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure new issues are fully investigated and that countermeasures are in place.
- Regular collaboration with worldwide service teams to ensure consistent and stable global service operations.
- Continued development of the diagnostics knowledge base to be used for future troubleshooting.
- Travel to perform onsite root cause analysis.
- Availability for off-hours calls and work.
- The equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience as development, diagnostics or field support engineer. Additional experience in construction trades preferred.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with external service providers.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with her/ his team and peers within the engineering organization.
- The candidate should be a certified/licensed electrician in their country.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in Low and/or Medium Voltage electrical systems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Swedish. Additional European languages a plus.
- Strong ability to be self-directed and work independently, with strong organization and documentation skills.
- Exceptional capacity for managing simultaneous activities and challenges.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and hands-on experience with hardware, tools, instruments, CAN or similar protocol analysis.
- Skilled with common workplace and database software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.).
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Working knowledge in computer science (PERL, SQL, python, C++, MATLAB) and mechatronic fields.
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements a plus.
- Experience in the energy industry preferred.
Store Manager - BOSS Outlet, KungsbackaHugo BossBecome a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our6 hour agoShare434 39 Kungsbacka
Linn√©parkens f√∂rskola s√∂ker barnsk√∂tareV√§xj√∂ kommunTillbaka Välkommen till utbildningsförvaltningen! Hos oss har du möjlighet att göra skillnad för våra barn och elever. Vi ansvarar6 hour agoShareV√§xj√∂ kommun
Local Product Manager ‚Äď High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to6 hour agoShareLudvika
Kvalitetsingenj√∂r/Kvalitetss√§kring mot ink√∂pt material ÔĽŅSaab Inc.Din framtida utmaning Gillar du att vara med och bygga upp arbetssätt och där struktur och processer ligger i fokus? Vi söker en kvalitetsingenjör6 hour agoShareLink√∂ping
Office CoordinatorOrbital Systems ABWe are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office6 hour agoShare211 20 Malm√∂