Field Service Engr II
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project & Service Automation Engineer based in the southwest part of Sweden to join a dynamic team working on various projects and services.What will you be doing?
- You will configure and service Distributed Control Systems and Safety Systems.
- You will be responsible for the different phases of the project from understanding user requirements, documentations, reviewing requirements, testing, deploying etc.
- You will ensure our clients control systems are maintained and backed up etc.
- You will work with Honeywell Experion & TPS and Safety systems.
We’re looking for:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in engineering (mechatronics, computer science & mechanical) and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Long and documented experience: DCS and/or Safety experience in the process industry.
- On customer systems TPN\ Experion\ FSC\ SM, and on-Process Migration (OPM) of Honeywell Experion PKS systems (UCN to EUCN migrations), and TPN (LCN) upgrades and EUCN nodes re-flashing.
- Should be proficient in the development of operator interface graphics.
- Should be adept in the creation of a project documentation pack.
- An understanding of a typical industrial plant process / Application knowledge of industrial process or along with knowledge of process plant safety levels and interlock systems.
- Understanding of field/panel wiring would be a plus.
- Valid Driving license.
- Willingness to travel within Sweden and on occasion Norway and Denmark
- Position requires, when trained, to be on call 24/7 within a rota and be flexible in day-to-day work responding to last-minute breakdowns and call-outs.
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a market-leading brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Opportunity to work with bluechip clients in Sweden and Norway
- Ongoing Product specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus generous benefits including car and pension.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD183866
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Bifrostgatan 30,Molndal,VASTRA GOTALAND,43144,Sweden
Helgjobb som säljare på Synoptik - LidingöSynoptikTillsvidare +1Endast helgarbete +1Brinner du för service och vill arbeta i en spännande bransch där du arbetar med en mix av både mode och ögonhälsa? Är kundrelationer1 day agoShareMjölby
Säljare 65% till Synoptik - TrelleborgSynoptikVikariatHelgarbete förekommerBrinner du för service och vill arbeta i en spännande bransch där du arbetar med en mix av både mode och ögonhälsa? Är kundrelationer1 day agoShareKalmar
Vice President Processing Channel Management & Key ComponentsTetra PakAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 day agoShareLund
Content Writer, Consumer OperationsKlarnaOn our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and1 day agoShareDistans in Stockholm
Housekeeping SupervisorScandic hotelsVälkommen till ett inspirerande livsstilshotell med en atmosfär som främjar gemenskap, kreativitet, nyfikenhet och upptäckarglädje! Downtown1 day agoShareStockholm