DevOps Engineer - Ã–rebro (7086)
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least three years of university education in computer science, engineering science or IT with strong academic standing
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
- You just love to work with new technology!
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling or are willing to learn this fast
- You are interested in the latest technologies, such as machine learning, cloud-based streaming applications, visualization, etc.
- You enjoy learning new stuff, every day
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Participate in open source communities
- Have experience in agile development methods
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, reading, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, don't hesitate to contact:
Maria Christensen or Phil Jones
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +46 (0)13 23 52 00
Read more about working at Sectra
Do you want to help healthcare organizations collaborate over organizational and regional borders?
You will be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology that is responsible for our entire product, from idea to development to production. The team you will join has expertise in the areas of software development, continuous integration, problem solving, visualization and test tools. You will work with development and strategies within the area in combination with support.
What’s in it for me?
Our engineers get to see our products in action in their true end-user environment (meaning hospitals and clinics). You will have the freedom to explore your ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged during which you get the opportunity to work on your ideas, and the results of this work often make it into our products.
In this position, you will:
- Make git and Gitlab become your best non-human friends
- Design, develop and deploy
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Continuously improve our development, test and continuous integration environments
- Solve complex and interesting problems
- Evolve our way of working – we can always make things better!
- Be an evangelist for automation principles, including continuous integration and continuous delivery – you are a service-minded go-to person who is used to getting things done!
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled coworkers
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and work in close cooperation with the product owner and end users
- Contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide
- Be part of the learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Use modern technology and tools
- Have fun!
Development EngineerBosch GroupCompany Description Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch! Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?7 hour agoShareTranÃ¥s
Senior Software Engineer for Data-Driven DevelopmentBosch GroupCompany Description Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch! Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?7 hour agoShareLund
Experienced ASIC/FPGA Verification EngineerEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at7 hour agoShareStockholm
C++ Software Engineer - Production Systems - FrostbiteElectronic ArtsFrostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing12 hour agoShareStockholm
Operations ManagerKonecranesEmployment type: Undefined term Full-time/part-time position: Full time Job Code USA/CA: Operations Manager At Konecranes, we believe that great customer12 hour agoShareÃ–rebro