Construction - Summer Internship
Are you the future of energy?
Our mission is to bring on a brighter future fueled by recyclable, rechargeable batteries made from renewable energy. It’s an extraordinary venture, currently involving thousands of people from countless academic backgrounds.
Join us in a paid 9-week summer internship and work side by side with colleagues from all over the world. Together, let's enable the future of energy!
Construction engineering team in Skellefteå is looking for:
CSA Engineer (Skellefteå)
Our bold construction team is currently passionately working to delivery our gigafactory up in Skellefteå and looking for a talented CSA Engineer.
Tasks that you will work with during your internship:
- You will focus on the preparation or review of Northvolt structural design philosophy and implementation in design.
- You will Coordinate/ gather the structural design requirements from multiple disciplines
- You will ensure coordination between internal /external stakeholders and design consultants as well as compliance with environmental requirements
- Ability to carry out conceptual design independently to communicate design intent when necessary
Preparation or review of foundations, steel and concrete structural design of main building as well as multidiscipline support design
Review of red-line and / or as built documentation
Construction Commercial (Skellefteå)
Our construction team is recruiting an intern to support and review the current construction processes.
- You will focus on case Studies to design, optimize and implement improvements in the reporting for Northvolt.
- Key areas that we would like to review are for example our Monthly Project Reports. Are the metrics useful and useable for the business? Are
the project risks & opportunities be followed and controlled effectively?
What tools or processes can improve this at site and within group?
- The intern will evaluate the processes of all tools processes.
This includes interviewing key stakeholders in each process to gather lessons learned, analysing case studies of best practice, and observing them live.
- The intern should then write a report to suggest potential opportunities for improvements.
We are looking for an intern to support in creating researching BIM standards and ways of working.
As part of your responsibility you will work with:
Testing ways of improving day to day work for BIM team and Construction Design. Looking at our Standards and requirements and implementing updates to improve quality and scalability.
You will also try to perform BIM Coordination work and supporting a team member in a project with both 3D modelling as well as clash and quality control workflows.
Process Utilities (Stockholm)
As an intern in the process utilities team, you will work with:
- Process design of production and distribution of process utilities (compressed air, gases, steam, process wastewater and deionized water), Engineering of Waste water treatment plant.
- You will contribute to the decision on design of the systems based on input from manufacturing process engineers.
- You will act as Interface with manufacturing process and construction engineers and between equipment and installation contractors.
- You will also work with process responsibility for control strategy and commissioning of process utilities.
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Internship within Marketing for Beauty Care RetailHenkelAt Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading1 day agoShareStockholm
Print Expert & Designer to Creator Studio – H&M GroupH&M GroupCompany Description Do you thrive in a complex and everchanging business environment? Would you like to be a key player in developing a new brand and business, and be1 day agoShareStockholm
Designer to Creator Studio – H&M Group - part time positionH&M GroupCompany Description Do you thrive in a complex and everchanging business environment? Would you like to be a key player in developing a new brand and business, and be1 day agoShareStockholm
Customer Success ManagersIFSCompany Description At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are1 day agoShareGöteborg
Summer Internship- Child Safety in shared mobilityVolvo CarsAre you a student interested in the mobility of the future and curious about life at Volvo Cars? Then our summer internship can be something for you! Each year, Volvo1 day agoShareGöteborg