Client Incentive Market Specialist
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Client Incentive Market Specialist, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role of Client Incentive Specialist is to be the recognised Subject Matter Expert for the Nordic and Baltic Commercial Incentive Agreements (CIAs). This is a finance role with a strong commercial focus. A such, the role on one side is involved in developing, reviewing, and challenging business cases, while on the other side own and input to relevant financial reporting processes.
The Client Incentive Specialist will be a key link between the commercial and finance functions, with the ability to influence the company’s sustained profitability and market share, as well as be the go to person when managing one of the key lines on the p&l.
The role holder will report to the Head of Finance Nordics and Baltics, and have plenty of exposure to teams across the Nordics & Baltics, as well as the European HQ in London.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provides commercial recommendations and context for CIAs and where required, challenges client assumptions to ensure that a robust view of the clients current portfolios, future projected growth, and clarification of client requirements which will form the basis upon which the BUs will construct their offers.
- Manages particularly complex CIA requirements and anticipates conflicts that might arise and prepares alternative scenarios as appropriate to allow for informed approach to client negotiations, in close dialogue with the commercial deal lead
- Champion deal-structuring best practice, provide process insight through understanding the CIA process and its interdependencies.
- Communicates complex client requirements together with portfolio analysis and summary findings to relevant stakeholders, including the Cluster Management/Business Units/Regional commission decision forum (GIG).
- Liaises with Commercial Deal Lead, Account Executives, Business Units and Contract Management to ensure delivery of successful CIAs, as well as working with the legal team in understanding key regulatory considerations.
- Maintain detailed CIA database, allowing for comparisons between deal proposals and quicker scenario modelling
- Accountable for commenting variances to budget/PY in the P/L and for budgeting and forecasting CIA:s, providing accurate projections to cluster business units and European Hub team
- Managing ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis to be used by the all supported departments and CFO
- Build good understanding for all CIA:s in the Cluster and communicate it to relevant stakeholders
- Networking and building relationships, both partnering and challenging the commercial teams
- Delivering priorities in sometimes short timelines
What we’re after…
- Bachelor's degree in a business field, economics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- High level of computer literacy including detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data repositories such as Microstrategy, Cognos, Hyperion.
- Substantial analytical & commercial ability
- Considerable experience in sales and in working in matrix organizations
- Demonstrated ability to explain and evaluate financial information to non-numerate individuals
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills and ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated expertise on payments business
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Local Product Manager – High Voltage Service in SwedenHitachi ABB Power GridsHitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to6 hour agoShareLudvika
Communications OfficerStockholm Environment InstituteWe are recruiting a Communications Officer to support SEI Headquarters on two projects focused on translating science to policy and practice in agriculture (AgriFoSe20306 hour agoShareStockholm
Compliance OfficerSecoLocation Fagersta, Sweden Seco Tools is a market-leading manufacturer of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole making and tooling6 hour agoShareFagersta
Cargo coordination SpecialistWallenius WilhelmsenWallenius Wilhelmsen is a global logistics shipping company listed on the Norwegian stock exchange. Wallenius Wilhlemsen brings together five established shipping6 hour agoShareStockholm
EHS Specialist - Bello, SwedenSherwin-WilliamsJob Title: EHS Specialist, Bello Sweden CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS To maintain and improve the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ensuring all15 hour agoShareMärsta