Affiliate Coordinator (1 year temporary contract)
As Affiliate Coordinator your assignment is to coordinate the day-to-day PR work and activities among the PR team, marketing, internal departments and PR agencies. You will be also responsible for press collections and influencer/PR collaborations. You will together with the PR team to ensure increased brand visibility and to drive traffic to online and stores.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage relationships with medium and micro affiliate partners
- Manage onboarding for new partners
- Coordinate ARKET product stories and newsletter send outs for publishing in our affiliate networks
- Manage product seeding program for influencers in the Nordics
- Close collaboration with APPRL. Both administrative work and day to day communication
- Handle campaign execution with APPRL and Nordic influencers
- Work tightly with PR and Social media for influencer relationships and seeding
- Create and distribute content to affiliate partners during key campaigns
- Keep updated with total influencer gifting spend and budget for Nordics
- Report on weekly and monthly basis to Head of Affiliates regarding influencer gifting and everything connected to medium and micro affiliate partners
- Work on identifying future areas of growth within the role and developing more straight-forward processes
- Share relevant information to all involved and concerned at the right time
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the fashion or affiliate industry or similar
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Fluent in English, both orally and written
- Have an interest in and knowledge about the fashion landscape
As a person, we believe you have the following competencies..
- Communicative: Can communicate knowledge, ideas/insights/conclusions directly and clearly in an informative way.
- Structured and organized: Has the ability to overview, plan, organize and prioritize their work to achieve set goals.
- Communication & Media Intelligence: Possess knowledge and understanding, and acts on how to transform and connect upcoming trends within communication- and media landscape
- Strategic: Knows how to plan to ensure the long-term meanings and implications, adapt and plan actions accordingly to achieve the desired results.
- Analytic: Practical problem solver. Sees causality and draws conclusions from the relevant information. Have ability to overview and see the whole picture.
- Ownership: Have the courage to make decisions and take responsibility, and actions to achieve set goals.
We offer a work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do. We have a flexible attitude and value an entrepreneurial spirit. We want every employee to take ownership of the ARKET’s success and believe that a fun working place generates great results.
about the recruitment process
This is a permanent assignment, starting as soon as possible, based in Stockholm.
If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send you application latest on May 9th.
Kindly do not send applications to this email address, due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Patient AdministratorCircle Health GroupBMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics,7 hour agoShareÅlbyn
Datacentre TechnicianEquinixDatacentre Technician Are you a self-starter? Do you have extensive experience as a technician and interested in growing in the data center industry? We are looking7 hour agoShareStockholm
Supervisor Natural ResourcesNouryonWe are now seeking our next Customer Service Supervisor to Nouryon Performance Formulations. The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the execution and7 hour agoShareStenungsund
Financial Planning and Analysis Leader - EBMGE AviationJob Description Summary Act as the main site Finance contact and support the operational Electron Beam segment leaders as well as Additive HQ requests for information7 hour agoShare435 33 Mölnlycke
Remote Service Engineer - Patient MonitoringPhilipsJob Title Remote Service Engineer - Patient Monitoring Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to Work with Nordic customers and mainly with our7 hour agoShareStockholm