AEM Solutions Architect
Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business, is a leading digital partner that develops cutting-edge solutions for influential companies. We build digital experiences that connect brands with their customers using Adobe Experience Cloud technologies.
You will be working integrated into the Netcentric team as a member of the Cognizant family. From innovative projects to new exciting challenges, your journey will be side by side with your Netcentric colleagues.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, Netcentric benefits from its combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Grow with us and develop the future!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a workmate who is following his/her vocation to spend time with web development and work with open-source frameworks. You are a good fit if you consider yourself a passionate techie who is willing to take over responsibility and share his expertise with others.
You will be responsible for the entire delivery of a project. You will work closely together with the project manager to ensure a delivery exceeding the client's expectations. Main tasks are:
- defining the architecture of the solution, interacting with the client's architects
- writing and refining technical specifications, providing effort estimations for requirements
- leading the development team (mostly distributed among various locations), reviewing code, coaching and guiding
- following infrastructure requirements, synchronizing with the project's lead system engineer
- ensuring quality and performance requirements are met, synchronizing with the test manager
- release management
- development of critical parts of the systems
- ensuring reliable work environment for developers (IDE setups, Vagrant environments, Maven poms, Hudson, Sonar, dev and test systems)
What do we require?
- Hands-on experience (minimum 5 years) with CQ5 / Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in leading a team from a technical point of view
- Strong knowledge of Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and business users
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of Java, especially in web projects
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
- Ability to extend existing products and leverage their APIs to create a customized web experience
- Familiarity with build tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written English language skills (Danish/Swedish/Norwegian will make us even happier)
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you are not afraid of
- Eligibility to work within the EU
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Central office locations with great office space
- Apple work equipment
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
IT Engineer, Infrastructure Support ServicesAurobayHelp us power sustainable mobility. Aurobay is looking for an IT Engineer, Infrastructure Support Services. This is an exciting role where you will be part of a47 minute agoShareDistans in 541 36 Skövde
SE - Integration ExpertweITglobalWe are seeking an Integration Expert responsible for developing solutions and integrations that support API deployment and management to meet the organization’s1 hour agoShare111 52 Stockholm
Service Delivery Manager - Digital 365 IT WorkplaceNordaxAre you up for a challenge at a dynamic and strong digital bank that disrupts the future of banks with your excellent Service Delivery skills? We are now looking for a1 hour agoShareDistans in 113 64 Stockholm
IT Program ManagerBriljantin ConsultingTillsvidare +1IT Program Manager to one of the worlds largest shipping companies About Us The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle1 hour agoShareStockholm
Food Technology Specialist - SeparatorsTetra PakAt Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.1 hour agoShareLund